Monday, February 15, 2016

Blogging, Monica Golobich

  • What is a Blog?
 According to Blog Basics.com “A blog is a frequently updated online personal journal or diary. It is a place to express your self to the world. A place to share your thoughts and your passions. Really, it’s anything you want it to be.”

  • Do you have any experience reading Blogs, or writing Blogs?

I personally have no past experience with blogs what’s so ever. I may have skimmed through some that were associated with something I was reading online, but that is about the extent of my experience.

  • How can a Blog be used in the classroom?
Blogs are often used in the classroom as a way for teachers, students, and even parents to stay connected.  Teachers use blogs to help students become better writers and create a place for the class to  participate in active group discussions.

  • Find an example of a blog and link it to this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment